Forum Prawo i Sprawiedliwość Strona Główna Prawo i Sprawiedliwość
Forum członków oraz sympatyków PiS

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   GalerieGalerie   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Reality

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Prawo i Sprawiedliwość Strona Główna -> Idee oraz strategie
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Mr Gold

Przeczytał: 0 tematów

Ostrzeżeń: 0/5

PostWysłany: Wto 22:27, 21 Sie 2018    Temat postu: Reality

Let us establish the truth once and for all, so that there will be no more doubts. You are all in some kind of amok. You do not realize that there are three realities, so you easily fall from one madness into the other. All your material wealth is absolutely not the result of your wisdom.
All wars are your fault, not mine. So the point is that there are three realities, that is, left reality, central reality and right reality. The left side contains only psychopathic personalities. Democracy allows the existence of the left, which is why the west has many psychopaths. It is not only the European Union, but also the United States for sure. Zero tolerance for leftists. They are not modern, tolerant and generous people. They come mostly from bandit nations like England, Germany or Spain. Also the Jews often control this. PiS deceived people by creating themselves as Catholics. Where's the Inquisition? Where is all the necessary order? Why do not we see any decent protection from the authorities against the hardships of reality? Why do people have their departures? Why whores from the Corvin party can be infected with deadly viruses by their party associates?

Post został pochwalony 0 razy
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Prawo i Sprawiedliwość Strona Główna -> Idee oraz strategie Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do:  
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach